mercoledì, novembre 15, 2006

I WISH ME YOU WISH

...
I wish...
I wished you...
I used to wish this I was you
to give You to this Eye.
...
I wished you would take my taking hands
to make you flesh of mind,
to make you mine of flesh,
to make me mine of you.
...
But today...
Today things have changed
to make me mind of you.
Time says time is about to end,
and wishes about to be...
Fullfilled.
...
So now I wish I did not wished you,
you wish, desire, your wish.
For give me to you I wish!
For giving you I take me,
For wishing you I is me,
I wish.
...

2 commenti:

Ernesto Sandoval ha detto...

oh me ha gustado.
acá seguimos leyéndolo mi querido vicens.

Anonimo ha detto...

Muy bueno!, por lo general las cosas en inglés no me inspiran mucho, pero en este caso ha sido lo contrario.

Un abrazo.

Martina